Re: [LUG] Radius on DEBIAN/Linux

Thanks for all the feedback. If I was doing it myself I would probably go for the
compile route.

The problem is that it is not for me, it's for a MS Windows network engineer type who
I am trying to introduce to the world of open source software. I have already got him
running IPCop firewalls on his networks - much cheaper than a Cisco PIX. I was
hoping to be able to find the IPCop equivalent for Radius.

So far the closest I have come is SME/e-smith which seems to have a user
contributed Radius rpm knocking about. I'll probably have ago at getting that going.
Hopefully the actual radius config will be the same as for a MS based system.

Cheers,

Pete