[LUG] MEETING FEEDBACK

The meeting was very informative,  will there be a followup presentation on
the met office move at a later meeting, it would be interesting to hear how
it went, if there were any problems and how these were solved,  mainly for
the benefit of anyone in a similar position.

The freeduc cdrom works great on my laptop, so I was playing with that this
morning,  I hope to demo to a few people at work, etc,  which should
hopefully generate some interest.

Regular meetings would be a nice idea, esp meetings to help sort out system
configs etc.  I guess it depends on costs, etc

I will probably end up getting one of those tux penguins as they are kind of
cute.

paul