Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting

David Bowles wrote...
>> I'm working on some ICT teaching resources I'm planning on
>> releasing shortly / co-developing via the 'Open Source' model.

Simon replied...
> Are you ready to tell people a bit about them?

Yes indeed!  I'll put together a few note about what I have in mind,
and if you have a data projector available I can conjour
up a few PowerPoint  ...oops, errr I mean OpenOffice 'Impress files'
that illustrate where I am coming from.  If appropriate, I'd be happy
to present a short (5 mins max) outline of what I'm planning.

By way of my background, I've been working as an IT professional for
some 22 years or more.  Then two years ago I signed up for a
teacher-training course (secondary ICT was my principal subject).  So
I've got lots I could share about the bizarre (un)reality of ICT
teaching and the true state of IT infrastructure in a number of schools.

> You'll be a convert to Knoppix (or maybe Debian) by the end of the
> meeting - I promise ;-).

I'll try anything twice!!!  ;-)

> I must go and outline what I'm going to say to try and keep it down to
> the time available...

I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

David Bowles