Re: Meeting (was [LUG] YAWN (yet another website nearby))

I'm not going to be able to make the meeting on Thursday :-(

If anyone goes through Tavistock on their way, I have a boxed copy of Redhat 8.0 to go in for the raffle.
I also have a 8 port hub, donated to the LUG by Rick, so if that's likely to be needed someone will need to come and collect it either on Thursday or before (mail me off list).

Oh, and could someone please take a digital camera to get some pics for the site :-)

Thanks, David.

--
Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only being able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.