Re: [LUG] YAWN (yet another website nearby)

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:23:32 +0000, Mark Evans
<mpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Come off the motorway at junction 29 follow Honiton
>Road, initially the A3015 changes to the B3183 (Go
>straight on at the rounderbout just after the railway),
>towards the city centre. Turn left, at the lights,
>onto Rifford Road, then left again onto Quarry Lane
>until you come to the top of the hill.
>
>When leaving you can go down the one way section of
>Quarry Lane to join the A3015 back to junction 29.

Many thanks, I would have definitely gone
the wrong way, and got stuck at the other end of
quarry lane.

I hope to see everyone thursday
(I won't know I am coming for sure until
6:30pm that evening !)

best regards
dave morgan
--