[LUG] Wanted: etherboot bootroms for 3C509 / NE2000 on K12LTSP WorkStations.

Hi,

Does anyone in the dclug have the expertise / equipment to burn roms for
3c509 / ne2000 nics. At the moment I have 5 workstations in my K12LTSP
network which require etherboot image on a floppy to boot from, ideally I
would like to make these Workstations boot without flopppy so students dont
have to carry around a multitude of diskettes in order to get up and
running.

Tom.

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is the intended solely for the person ( or persons) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender,
and please delete the message from your system immediately. The views in
this message are personal, they are not necessarily those of Torbay Council