Re: [LUG] GnuPG and OE

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 06:39:57PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:

> My version of KMail still uses 'inline' signatures that work as plain text
> within the body of the message, no attachments involved. Newer versions can
> do both, Ximian Evolution only does MIME (I think) and Mozilla/enigmail use
> the attachment too.

I used Sylpheed (0.7.4, I think) for a while, and switched to Mutt
partly because of problems sending encrypted messages to a
Calypso-for-Windows user.

> The inline method is the older method but it does have the advantage of not
> causing grief for those who don't use compliant email readers.

Probably the best solution, if this is causing problems, is for me not
to sign messages to this list, since I don't want to revert to inline
signatures.

--
PJR :-)
http://www.pjr-online.co.uk/