Re: [LUG] Web Server

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 11:06:14PM -0000, Dave Court wrote:
> From a personal point of view, I believe the true winners in software/IT
> will be those who have an open vision of the future. I find it very hard
> to take people seriously who mock Microsoft and are prepared to rubbish
> everything they do. Yes their ethics are far from the best, but how is

Microsoft and Sun's technology is ...ummm VERY often the case of being
"ahead" of opensource alternatives. However *ethics* are another thing
not to be mocked at. In fact I take it very seriously. That is why I use
free software and open source.

Maybe I have been listening to too many Bush speeches, however the
situation is very black or white for me at the moment. ;)

I have had a glance at C#. Probably a Java killer. However I have never
cared much for either.

I wonder what Google uses? They seem to get by.

-Kai