[LUG] Re : Transfer of old files

Simon wrote:-

Envelopes - isn't that what MTA's are for

My fault for not elaborating on prob. KWord is ok for envelope addressing, its the label compose and printing where KWord falls down.
I'll have a look at Open Office it may solve my prob.(I need to address a single label from an AverySheet on a specific column & row or on occasion print a complete sheet of the same label D. Faure (KDE suggested a workaround but its much too complicated for me to use)

Bfn. Phil

Ps. Kai:sorry to hear your difficulties with Envelope Printing I use a very ancient TallyT7010 and it rarely fails. Whereas my son has all singing all dancing printer costing xxx£ and his printer should really be labelled "Envelope Shredder" cos thats what it does best.