Re: [LUG] Help the aged

OK. Judging from the replies so far I think I will try again but this
time use the first CD and lay of chossing any additional packages usind
tasksel or dselect.

After I manage to get that working ( Hah ! ) I shall configure X and
once that's sorted (Hah again !) I shall use the rest of the CDs to
configure the rest of the system.

Ray