Re: [LUG] IRC

Used to be around on openprojects.net #grasshoppers. But very rare now

~Rick

Neil Stone wrote:

This email has been virus checked by the Eclipse Internet MAILsafe service

www: http://www.eclipse.net.uk/ email: eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ******************************************************************************

--
Regards and Best wishes

Rick Timmis
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I.T Manager

Super Tramp Ltd:
Super Tramp run their IT systems exclusively on Red Hat Linux and Open Source
Software.
For further information on how free software can benefit your business visit
http://www.redhat.com