From: "Rick Timmis" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] thin clients: silent, right?

We use Axel as you know, these are 290 x 290 mm Square 30 mm Deep, will
accept Monitor or LCD on Top. We Use LCD as better use of space and less
heat output, Also better on the eye.

Axel's are completely silent and very low power consumption. Completely
silent.

Rick

Adrian Midgley wrote:

Thin clients for X or for that matter MS' windowing GUI don't have a fan

in,

am I right?

So no noise to disturb the office/consulting room?

Commonest GP IT grumble apart from programs falling over is of the noise

the

PC makes in a consulting room.

--
Regards and Best wishes

Rick Timmis
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I.T Manager

Super Tramp Ltd:
Super Tramp run their IT systems exclusively on Red Hat Linux and Open

Source Software.

For further information on how free software can benefit your business

visit

http://www.redhat.com