[LUG] Mozilla Printers

Hi List

Does anyone know how to define printers in Mozilla, I have only got access to the default postscript printer. We have 4 Printers in different offices which I need to be able to print to from Mozilla?

Can anyone Help.

Thanks for all the Samba Stuff, I'm goint to try to get it all up and running correctly on Saturday

Many Thanks Rick

--
Regards and Best wishes

Rick Timmis
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I.T Manager

Super Tramp Ltd:
Super Tramp run their IT systems exclusively on Red Hat Linux and Open Source
Software.
For further information on how free software can benefit your business visit
http://www.redhat.com