Re: Linux in a box? Re: [LUG] Date suggestion

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Simon Waters wrote:

I want to do a business focused meeting, where we deliberately
target local business people (IT directors?) as attendees, in
the spring.

I've contemplated that, but never got that far (can't organise a
pissup in a brewery ...)

Hardest thing is getting the right people into such event, so
e-mail me ideas on that.

Exactly.  What I thought about and sort-of tried was getting Business
Link to add their name to an event - and help out with generating
interest amongst the Suits.

--
Nick Kew