Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

Mike Callaghan wrote:

Confused of Newquay here. The SWLUG site has written directions that
suggest that the pub is in St Austell. The linked map shows the location
as St Stephens, a village just outside St Austell. Which tells the
truth?

Regards

Hmmm. I would trust the written directions.
The map claims to be centred on the pub we're meeting in, but it could be wrong... IIRC multimap has never been great about centring on post codes or specific places...

David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.