Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

Hi All

Just to let you know the landlord says he will be there from around 11.15am
onwards but he can't serve alcohol until 12pm!!! And unfortunately he cannot
do the sandwiches now. Sorry about that.

Has anybody got information on setting up a network! Particularly LInux
accessing a Windows machine. And does anybody have a copy of Open Office.org
that I could copy to CD. Thanks.

Rich