Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:09:44 +0100
"Neil Maskell" <general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey guys.

What time are you going to present the talk thing?

I will be at church on Sunday 'till 1:00 pm  so i should be able to get
there for quater past to half past one.

If that is too late for the talk I will skip church.

Hit Church first- us Easteners will need a pint or two before serious work/play
begins (and us Catholics can go on Saturday evening!). I suspect Neil Williams' plot
-like all our (or at least, my) plans- may slip a bit so you shouldn'nt miss much if
anything of the gems awaiting us.

Terence