[LUG] Relatively new ISP - supporting free software

http://www.ukfsn.org/

Jason Clifford formerly of UKLINUX has set up an ISP with
surplus profits going to promote UK free software. At least when
it starts earning money they should. He was kind of hacked off
with the size of UKLINUX's promised contributions.

Anyway there is the typical free 0845 number for those still
paying by the minute.

I didn't look much further, but the offerings look similar to
what ULKLINUX were offering.

So far 2 attempts, 2 first time connects*, so they are clearly
perfect from that sampling methodology.

Anyway I find these quick to sign up to, pay per minute thing
useful when I'm on the road, or introducing someone to the
Internet.

       Simon

*since this is using Cellnet in Woodbury Salterton this is a
miracle.

PS: Any Linux Router Project gurus in Exeter?