Re: [LUG] Permission Trouble Again

Thanks for that one Tom.

We don't really use knoqueror for file creation, but during my testing process for permissions set on newly created files a right click in the Directory view seemed a good way to do things, however this just added more mud to the water. I am still lost with the Open Office permissions settings. I will have to do some more work on this one

Thanks Rick