[LUG] Final Call for Lifts

Hi All

This is the final call, for confirmation of lifts with me. Those wishing to get a lift with me down to St Austell, can you please confirm. I will be picking up from St Davids Station in Exeter between 10:30 and 10:45. I will be leaving promptly at 10:50. As far as I am aware I have confirmation from terence only, Interest from Neil and his partner and also Ixent Galpin.

Can you confirm your requirements, and confirm that the pickup point and time is suitable

Many Thanks

Rick