[LUG] List of linux-compatible hardware Mp3 players

I often search for hardware compatibility info on the 'Net and although
http://lhd.datapower.com is great for lots of things, they only have 3 Mp3
players in their entire database and no category for them (plus their site
seems to often been broken!).

So I set out to do better ;-)  My list of linux-compatible hardware Mp3
players is at http://www.netacclaim.co.uk/linuxmp3players/

If anyone has any experience, negative or positive, of connecting an Mp3
player of any sort to a linux machine, let me know.  Otherwise, please
cross-post this to any other relevant mailing lists, link to it, whatever.

Cheers,

Jon