Re: [LUG] APACHE - SAMBA

Rick Timmis wrote:

Consider yourself grabbed, can we look at this together along with the Apache Config Stuff.

Sure.

Also is it possible for me to put VMWARE on my Laptop so I can have a go at the Win config stuff

I can bring along a copy of VMWare if you wish, but it'll have to run in evaluation mode (30 days I think) since I can't legally let you use the LUGs license - unless of course you can find your own license.........

I have NT4 in VMWare which I will be able to show the config of, most Windozes are the same to configure, although the options are hidden in a different place in win 2k+.

David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.