Re: [LUG] New User

On 05 Nov 2002 09:19:10 +0000
Jon Lawrence <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
It's good to see that everyone has some much faith in broadband, that
their getting rid of their modems. However, have you all considered what
you'd do if things went wrong - ie BT screwed up the exchange upgrade
again - and your broadband went down. It has been known to happen - I
know people who've been down for 5 days at a time.
Fortunately it's never happened to me, be if it does, I've got a modem
as backup so at least I'll be able to recieve emails.

Jon

You and I both, Jon...