Re: [LUG] New member

Hi Neil

So far I have got 2 Seats gone and 2 Seats left, In a Vaux astra, so 5 is a squash but its there if you want it

Rick

Neil Stone wrote:

Ixent Galpin wrote:

Hi,

I'm a new member and also newbie to Linux. I've finally managed to install Red Hat 7.3 on my laptop and am currently experiencing the joys of trying to get the winmodem to work...

Best of luck, need any help, shout...

I would very much like to attend the meeting on 15 Dec, so could my name please be added to the list? I don't have a car, so if anyone can offer a lift, it would be much appreciated (I live in Exeter)

*raises hand and leaps about to get attention* Can i get a lift with you please, I may have my oter 1/2 in tow, i'll let you know ASAP.

Cheers

Neil Stone

SELECT * FROM users WHERE (clue != NULL AND clue > 0);

0 returned

This email has been virus checked by the Eclipse Internet MAILsafe service

www: http://www.eclipse.net.uk/ email: eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ******************************************************************************

-- Regards and Best wishes

Rick Timmis
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I.T Manager

Super Tramp Ltd:
Super Tramp run their IT systems exclusively on Red Hat Linux and Open Source
Software.
For further information on how free software can benefit your business visit
http://www.redhat.com