Re: [LUG] Power Surges & Gnucash

I'm running an IBM NetVista (all in one LCD screen etc) and 2 Linux servers
(no screens) off this and it gives about 5 mins of backup.

I have a collection of APC UPS' which are generally OK.  The one supplied for
the telephone PABX got moved to the main and secondary servers and seems to
give about an hour!

You do need to plug the network hub into a UPS as well as your workstation
and the server, if you don't want things foouled up when the power goes.
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/