[LUG] delurk

Wotcha,

I thought I had better delurk after spending some time reading the list
and while I am sat here waiting for the new Mozzy to download there is
nothing more I would rather do.

I guess I can best describe my job title as Webmaster as basically I am
a one man web production "team" for a small company. (some of my sites
include www.jigsawstaff.com and www.hypnotisegirls.com  - nuff said
about that one, my own personal site is www.htmler.org though I really
need to get some work done on it)

I have been using Linux now for about 3 years on an off and now would
use it exclusively if it was not for games and the odd bit of graphics
work the gimp cant do well. ATM most of my work is with PHP, HTML and
CSS. I do try to stick to standards but occasionally my boss insists the
sites I do work in his ropey copy of IE5.

Currently I am using Red Hat 8.0 (still undecided but the boss paid for
it) I started out with Mandrake and will be getting a new hard drive to
put Debian on soon. I never bother with multiple booting... got me one
of those cold swapping hard drive things and get a new drive for each
install. Lets just say I had a bad experience with a multi OS system
once and this is only £16 for complete piece of mind.

I live out in the wilds of Somerset and work in Frome when I don't work
from home. Most of my time is spent sat in front of my boxen in the
winter. In the summer I get out and play some cricket (badly but for a
great team if that makes sense)

I hope to be able to make some of the meets soon so look out for me.

Rob Cornelius aka MrRosary