Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting 15-12-02

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:14:13 -0000
"psutton" <psutton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

has this not been decided yet

Yep. St Austell. I'm within a mile or two of Newton Abbot- contact me here or
off-list to talk transport. It seems that we may have to rearrange things if enough
of us are travelling that way on the 15th.

Rick -we seem to have (or could have) a nucleus of a mini-bus hire hereabouts. Can
we collate an Exeter and en-route list? We could perhaps hire a 12 seater with
driver, or just a mini-bus and have one of us drive.

"Just an idea- but just remember whose idea it is." Gengis Khan

Terence