Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting 15-12-02

On Monday 25 November 2002 11:13 am, Peter Walker wrote:
Jon Lawrence said:
What do you call SE cornwall. There are a few of us just over the river
in Plymouth.

Jon

I'm based in Millbrook - can't get much more SE Cornwall than that!

I'm in Devonport just across the water from Millbrook. Also relatively
to Linux so your meeting itinery sounds a bit over my head.
Although on a pension I would try to attend any meeting if I could
gain something from it.

Off topic:
Did anyone hear a loud explosion in my area about 03:15 on
Sunday morning?

Keith

I've offered our local computer centre as a venue in the past although
Millbrook is not easy to get to from anywhere.

Cheers,

Pete.