From: "Keith" <kam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting 15-12-02

Peter Walker wrote:

I'm based in Millbrook - can't get much more SE Cornwall than that!

I've offered our local computer centre as a venue in the past although
Millbrook is not easy to get to from anywhere.

Cheers,

Pete.

I was hoping to flush out the odd lurking penguin from Looe or Liskeard,
but it looks like you're the nearest. Would you like to contact me
off-list. Didn't know Millbrook had a computer centre tell me more.

Keith Bailey