Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting 15-12-02

Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

In fact, why don't we just set up a splinter meeting in Exeter and link up
via a live video link or something? 8-)  It does seem rather silly that even
a bunch of (fairly) hardcore nerds have to jump in cars and drive to St
Austell in order to have a meeting...

Jon

I was actually quite looking forward to a meeting I might be able to get
to. I can see the value of a Devon & Cornwall group, but maybe there'd
be more participation if we had some more local infrastructure. Or is it
time for Cornwall to declare UDI? The problem with all D&C bodies is
that they generally end up being totally dominated by Devon. If this is
really the Exeter and District LUG be honest and say so.

Anyone lurking out there from SE Cornwall??? It'd just be nice to be
able to babble on about Linux and stuff to folk whose eyes don't
immediately glaze over with that "he's off again" look.

Keith Bailey