Raffle Re: [LUG] Meeting Agenda

David Johnson wrote:

Rick Timmis wrote:

There will / might / won't be a raffle......?

Certainly will be.

And tickets Will / won't be ...... each ?

I think 1 is reasonable, what do people think?

Sounds reasonable

And the prizes are ........ ?

So far: -

Schmugg CD(s),
A fully licensed copy of Win4Lin,
Debian 3.0 (can't remember who offered that),
+anything I can get from RedHat or anyone else.

I can probably find a decent bottle of Whisky lurking to
donate..... so bring plenty of cash.

And the funds will pay for the venue and go into LUG Coffers for use
at a later date OR the funds will be spent on Whisky and dancing girls!

Since Dave didn't clarify I vote for dancing girls, unless
anyone has any of those to raffle as well ;-)