Re: [LUG] Meeting Agenda

David Johnson wrote:

Rick Timmis wrote:

OK So the meeting is on 15th DEcember in St Austell

And the Venue is..........?

And we can find it ......... ?

I'll post a map on the SWLUG site as soon as I have the address...

And the speakers are....... ?

(searches through rapidly increasing inbox)
As I see it: -

Rick Timmis on SuperTramp,
Neil Williams on XML/PHP/etc.,
Adrian Midgley on Open Source Medical,
Bill Wilson on Businesses migrated to Linux,
Anyone else?

Someone mentioned a hacker Video.

And the meeting starts at........?

And the presentation times are........?

Other things happening are.......?

There will / might / won't be a raffle......?

Certainly will be.

And tickets Will / won't be ...... each ?

I think £1 is reasonable, what do people think?

I agree I will take 2, but I don't want to win my own stuff back ;-)

And the prizes are ........ ?

So far: -

Schmugg CD(s),
A fully licensed copy of Win4Lin,
Debian 3.0 (can't remember who offered that),
+anything I can get from RedHat or anyone else.

I will get a Super Tramp Sweatshirt and out that up for grabs as well.

And the funds will pay for the venue and go into LUG Coffers for use at a later date OR the funds will be spent on Whisky and dancing girls!

And there will won't might be photo's and a write up on SWlug site.....?

There sure will be :-)

And we will won't might create web postable presentations so that others might see the fine work and effort that the SWLUG / DCLUG put into there community.

Rick will do a 10 - 15 Minute presentation ( Unless of course you all sick of me banging on about, in which case I will SHUT IT!!!) on the Super Tramp Story using HTML and he will give DJ a disc with it on.

Sounds cool to me :-)
You said something about being in Linux User... since they refuse to give me a complimentary copy anymore, could you bring a copy along for us to see?

I will do better Than that, I will put the whole documetn into HTML with a link from the presentation. How's that sound.
Rick

David.