Re: [LUG] Meeting Agenda

Rick Timmis wrote:

OK So the meeting is on 15th DEcember in St Austell

And the Venue is..........?

And we can find it ......... ?

I'll post a map on the SWLUG site as soon as I have the address...

And the speakers are....... ?

(searches through rapidly increasing inbox) As I see it: -

Rick Timmis on SuperTramp,
Neil Williams on XML/PHP/etc.,
Adrian Midgley on Open Source Medical,
Bill Wilson on Businesses migrated to Linux,
Anyone else?

And the meeting starts at........?

And the presentation times are........?

Other things happening are.......?

There will / might / won't be a raffle......?

Certainly will be.

And tickets Will / won't be ...... each ?

I think £1 is reasonable, what do people think?

And the prizes are ........ ?

So far: -

Schmugg CD(s),
A fully licensed copy of Win4Lin,
Debian 3.0 (can't remember who offered that),
+anything I can get from RedHat or anyone else.

And the funds will pay for the venue and go into LUG Coffers for use at a later date OR the funds will be spent on Whisky and dancing girls!

And there will won't might be photo's and a write up on SWlug site.....?

There sure will be :-)

And we will won't might create web postable presentations so that others might see the fine work and effort that the SWLUG / DCLUG put into there community.

Rick will do a 10 - 15 Minute presentation ( Unless of course you all sick of me banging on about, in which case I will SHUT IT!!!) on the Super Tramp Story using HTML and he will give DJ a disc with it on.

Sounds cool to me :-)
You said something about being in Linux User... since they refuse to give me a complimentary copy anymore, could you bring a copy along for us to see?

David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.