Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-02

St Austell would be my preferred venue, although I can't yet confirm if I
am going to be around on the day.

and to respond to something I read earlier in this long rambling thread,
although I forget exactly what - Anyone in Plymouth looking for a beer
and a chat about Linux can often find one or two  Linux geeks (middle
aged variety) in the Pym Arms between 10 and 11pm.

Off topic:
Did anyone hear a loud explosion in my area about 03:15 on
Sunday morning?

Nothing that woke me up near Albert Road but bright flashes were reported
on Saturday Evening.

Tony