SLUG and Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting 15-12-02

Adrian Midgley wrote:

On Sunday 24 November 2002 15:07, you wrote:
Is there anyone going from Exeter by car that I could possibly get a
lift down/back with?

I anticipate having 3 seats.  One is spoken for.

I have 3 seats spare as well, from just East of Exeter, so I
guess that is Exmouth, Exeter, Plymouth, St Austell.

I'm banking on a good pub lunch in Cornwall whatever time the
meeting is........ and even a quick country walk (weather
permitting), if the timetable allows? So fellow travellers had
better be prepared.

How far have plans got? Venue, Time, speakers etc.

We can do an Exeter meeting another day. Perhaps a joint
DCLUG/SLUG meet should be planned? We haven't really seen much
of SLUG this academic year - Nicholas how is it going? Did you
get lots of new members?

Simon