Re: [LUG] Blueyonder accounts...

On Saturday 19 October 2002 11:34 pm, Richy.fennell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx scribbled:
I have a few blueyonder connections with IPCOP firewalls.

I am very happy with the service i get from blueyonder, I have never had
any issue other than the fact you have to register your Mac address with
blueyonder before you can get a DHCP lease. Doing this doesnt mean you have
to open any ports!!!

I allow connections on ssh from exeter university, www (forwarded to my
desktop machine w/ apache), and identd (for IRC).