Re: [LUG] Help with Sendmail

I just looked up the rules for External Services and Port Forwarding throught
the Web Admin interface

Rick

On Monday 14 Oct 2002 4:47 pm, Mike wrote:
On 14.10.2002 16:17 Rick Timmis wrote:
I have had a look at the Firewal.l Logs there are lots of entries for
Destination port 25

I have traced them back to our ISP, there source ports are high in the
4000
region destined for port 25, looks like the firewall has dropped all
the
packets to me.

Think i may getting lost on this one

Rick

If SW is showing entries for port 25 then they are being blocked.

What did you use to get the rules in your other post?

  --
'ooroo

Email: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\