[LUG] list@dclug.org.uk list managment change.

All,

Some of you will know that since the creation of this list way back when
the DCLUG was born I've been managing the list, even after Simon took
over as the DCLUG co-ordinator when I left Devon.

Next week (Tuesday) I'm going to be leaving the country for an undefined
amount of time, but will have very limited internet access for at least
3 weeks.  As such I've asked Pete Hatton and Alex Stanley to stand in
for me as list admin while I'm absent.   Remember to send all list
related queries to list-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx and they'll always get to the
right place.

Until I leave we'll be operating in parallel but come Monday it'll be
signed over to Alex and Pete.  I'll probably unsubscribe from the list
also in the meantime just to keep my email more manageable :)

All the best,
Alex.