Re: [LUG] Redhat 8.0.........

Try removing the .kde hidden directory in you home directory.

KDE should then recreate it for you the next time you start KDE when
logged in as you - it will pull all the default info from a central place
(I don't know where that is).

I've seen problems like this during RH version upgrades (though I'm sure
it's not just a RH thing).

Mart

When I click on a icon i get the following message for example..

"Unable to run the command specified. The file or directory
file:/usr/share/applnk/Internet/KMail.desktop does not exist"

I don`t particulary want to set up each icon individually to get it
working
again.