[LUG] Redhat 8.0.........

hi...

I`ve just installed RedHat 8.0 and an annoying thing has happened. All my
icons on the panel (I`m using KDE) have reverted back the default icon, and
when I click on them they don`t load the original programs, such as
Kmail,Control Panel etc.

When I click on a icon i get the following message for example..

"Unable to run the command specified. The file or directory
file:/usr/share/applnk/Internet/KMail.desktop does not exist"

I don`t particulary want to set up each icon individually to get it working
again.

Any ideas?

Mike