Re: [LUG] Is there any linux that can be installed via serial port

On Friday 04 October 2002 9:25 pm, Mike wrote:
After rereading I realise Paul might have mis understood, it has two
ide channels, so cd to disk is fine.
There is just nowhere to stick a keyboard or vdu, which was why I was
asking about a serial port, I mean to stick a dumb terminal on it and
answer all the install question from there.

Ahh, makes sense now. I figured it was a normal PC motherboard/cpu/memory, and
a hdd and power supply :)