Re: [LUG] Advocacy etc. GNU for Windows

Paul Hewson wrote:

I've got a horrible feeling this has already been circulated on this list

We are very pleased to inform you, that we have included your
application (for which you are listed as author or contact person) into
GNUWin II

Eek I got loads of copies of this nasty spam.

I don't hold with this encouraging people to run GNU
applications, on operating systems that aren't free, just delays
the day when they switch to a free operating system in my
experience. Besides the applications mostly run better on a
proper OS in my experience.