RE: [LUG] Re: Leaving for pastures new.

--- Pete Hatton <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > >
I am shortly leaving the lush, green
south-west
to move up to the cold, grey north with work
(Well
Cheshire actually.)  Anyway I will be leaving
the
list.  Can anyone recommend a LUG up there?
Well,
thanks for the help and chat.

Where in Cheshire? I escaped 2 years and a week
ago :)

I left Cornwall for Bristol about 6 weeks ago, and I
originally joined
this LUG when it formed while I was in Kent! :)

If you goto http://www.lug.org.uk you will find a
list of LUG in the UK,
hopefully one in Cheshire.

Pete Hatton
    I am working in Runcorn on the old ICI R&D site
but I will probably live in Warrington.  I originally
thought about Chester until I looked at the Property
Prices!!

Jody