[LUG] Broadband sharing

Sorry to the guy that wanted a connection upstream from exeter, the hill is
definatly in the way for anything north of st. davids station

However theres a few student houses along my road in the immediate area. It's
early days, but has anyone got into trouble for sharing cable net with
neighbours? A wireless access point on my roof should be able to cover most
of the street. With a little £££ slippage I could afford to go to 1MB, plenty
for ~10 people.

BTW, is it still illegal to string a cat5 cable over a road (hidden in the
telephone mast)?