Re: [LUG] Re: Leaving for pastures new.

     I am working in Runcorn on the old ICI R&D site
but I will probably live in Warrington.  I originally
thought about Chester until I looked at the Property
Prices!!

The Appleton area's nice, south of the river and on the m56 west of the
Thelwell holdups. I lived in Gorse Covert, near J11 on the M62.

House prices all over warrington are ridiculous though. Our 3 bed detached
(with an extension), went form £80k to £120 in less then 5 years.

BTW, I'm renting after graduation ;)