Re: [LUG] RedHat 8.0

Just noticed an '8.0' on one of the UK linux mirrors, but couldn't access
it.
From the redhat web site is a link:

  http://crn.channelsupersearch.com/news/crn/37469.asp

Haven't read it all yet, but I was going to upgrade my work PC from 7.0 to
7.3. I think I'll wait for 8.0 if it's coming out soon :-)

Hmm it's a Redhat .0 release - I'm staying firmly with 7.3, my previous
experience of 7.0 wasn't good.

However it is bang up to date, nice new stuff etc...

Pete Hatton
E-mail:  pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://www.monolight.org

Quoting John Horne <J.Horne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: