Re: [LUG] OT - ADSL cabling

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:17:42 +0100
Paul Hewson <P.J.Hewson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the Off Topic question.   I need to put in an extension cable from
my master telephone socket to get a socket close to the computer.   Does
anyone know of any requirements for the extension cabling you have to use (2
core, 3 core etc.).

(It looks as if we have Telewest ADSL in Newton Abbot as well as BT now).

I would try a stadard telphone extension cable and plug your filter into that. If
you like I'll try it and see.

BTW I'm just outside Newton and am using the Exeter company Eclipse, via BT. They
may have what you need if you don't have cable- I don't, worse luck.

Terence