[LUG] OT - ADSL cabling

Hi,

Sorry for the Off Topic question.   I need to put in an extension cable from
my master telephone socket to get a socket close to the computer.   Does
anyone know of any requirements for the extension cabling you have to use (2
core, 3 core etc.).

(It looks as if we have Telewest ADSL in Newton Abbot as well as BT now).

Paul

+                            \\\|///
                           \\ - - //
                            ( @ @ )
Paul Hewson, Postgraduate Statistics Student (part-time)
School of Mathematical Sciences, Laver Building,
University of Exeter, North Park Road, EXETER  EX4 4QE, U.K.

tel:   +44 1392 382773 fax: +44 1392 382135
email: P.J.Hewson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
personal home page
http://www.maths.ex.ac.uk/~paulh/