Re: [LUG] Toshiba Laptops in Exeter?

On Monday 12 August 2002 10:19, you wrote:

If its any help I had a similar problem with a laptop. To get around it I
purchased an adapter widget that converts a starndard 3.5" EIDE connector
on one end to the slimmer connector for 2.5" Laptop HDD's on the other
end.

I've got a 486 built with an old laptop hard drive using one of those...

Urm won't that leave me the same problem that his old hard disk
doesn't fit my new laptop? With that device I assume it won't
fit my desktop machine either?

It'd fit in the desktop, as drive c: or as d:
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/