Re: [LUG] Help x not working - do not panic !! ! ! !

X not starting up on me has happened so many times in the past, that I
know make sure I am just as comfortable in a 1024x768 console ! :)

You SHOULD have a backup of you XF86Config-4 in your /etc/X11 dir. Look
out for that, and do a swap or diff or something. Maybe attaching your
XF86Config-4 in .gz format could help me diagnose the problem too.

-Kai